Every year cattle are culled due to lameness, which need never happen if these animals were treated on time. Very often treatment is put off till help is availabe.
The VINK Hoofcare frame is:
- A new apparatus which can easily be attached to any type of stall.
- In this way you always have a Hoofcare box at hand in which you can examine and treat the animal single-handed in a place that is familair for the cow.
- Always available so that an affected leg can immediately be treated.
- Solidly constructed with a specially developed safety winch.
- Can also be used for teat and udder treatments.